Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boyfriend application?

I'm 18 y/o and if you want to apply fill this out:



Whats your Name:



Nickname:



Age:



Birthday:



Location:



Sexual Preference:



Height:



Weight:



Body Type:



Eye color:



Hair Color:



Favorite Bands:



Favorite Movies:



Religion:



Smoke?:



Drink?:



Vegan/Vegetarian?:



Drive?:



Job?:



Piercings?:



Where?:



Tatoos?:



Where?:



How well do you know me?



Why Are you Applying?:



One special thing about you:



One special thing about me:



Your favorite body part on me:



Favorite type of music?



Are you in a band?:



Do you know how to play any musical instrument?



Do you think I'm ugly,cute, hott, etc?



If we were to date where would you take me on the first date?



Do you like to cuddle?



Kiss?



Make-out?



More?....



Tell me your best qualities.



Worst?



Do you Cheat?



Would you be Faithful?



Are you stalking me?



Boyfriend application?

At the rate your questionnaire is going, NO ONE would apply from either incredible annoyance or sheer boredom, LOL!



Seriously, some of the questions you asked take a lifetime to know, so that's what you need to do: Take time out to know a person. Good luck!



Boyfriend application?

Far too many questions, but thanks for putting up the next question.



Boyfriend application?

Im to old for you but ill fill it out anyway LOL



Whats your Name: Arthur



Nickname: Artie



Age: 26



Birthday: may 11



Location: Chicago



Sexual Preference: Gay



Height: 5'11''



Weight: 142



Body Type: slim/average



Eye color: brownish green



Hair Color: dark brown



Favorite Bands: whitney houston



Favorite Movies: tommy boy



Religion: n/a



Smoke?: no



Drink?: yes socially



Vegan/Vegetarian?: no but dont eat meat that often



Drive?: yes



Job?: yes



Piercings?: no



Where?:n/a



Tatoos?: no



Where?:n/a



How well do you know me? not at all



Why Are you Applying?: why not



One special thing about you: very sweet and outgoing



One special thing about me: dont know you



Your favorite body part on me: no idea



Favorite type of music? all kinds



Are you in a band?: nope



Do you know how to play any musical instrument? a little bit of the clarinet and piano



Do you think I'm ugly,cute, hott, etc? from your avatar your cute



If we were to date where would you take me on the first date?



to a nice dinner and maybe a walk on the beach



Do you like to cuddle? love to



Kiss? of course



Make-out? yeppers



More?....



Tell me your best qualities. smile, body, hair



Worst? anxiety



Do you Cheat? not in a commited relationship



Would you be Faithful? yes unless you were not with me



Are you stalking me? nope



Boyfriend application?

UMM-IF YOU CONDENSE IT, I'LL FILL IT OUT TRY YOUR LUCK WIT' ME--WHOEVER YOU IS

No comments:

Post a Comment