Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Im going to a sting concert and I want to know what to expect Im a punk fan so any moshing? what to

I like punk and moshing and my rents and some friends of mine are going to sting so Im going too and I need suggestions and well I want to dress punk is that ok? (band tee with crazy colors and hair???) will i get to mosh or jump about or like stand and be bored...am I expected to sing along? any help would be greatly appreciated...



Im going to a sting concert and I want to know what to expect Im a punk fan so any moshing? what to wear...?

First..., an answer to :"Rick"... this is a "Sting" concert, not a "string" concert... pay attention to your reading...



Second... If you are going to a concert of Sting, let me tell you that the 70's are over and unfortunately, Sting is not a "punk" anymore... Wear casual and relaxed... Sting has passed thru a lot of changes and is not into a fixed style... he has grown older and mature, remember that you are there to enjoy his music and not to show yourself... dress on white and plain... He might be probably wearing the same...



Enjoy your concert...



Im going to a sting concert and I want to know what to expect Im a punk fan so any moshing? what to wear...?

First, be prepared and open to really enjoy yourself. It may be like putting on a different hat. You have a hat for fishing and another for mountain-climbing. The mind needs a variety of ways to realize itself. At string concert (and it doesn't matter what you wear) you may have to tone down all the voices that sometimes clutter your mind and really listen. Listen to each of the four instruments together and seperately. You may be surprised if you let your mind go and follow where the music takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment