Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What are other options?

I have naturally very curly medium length hair. Most of the time I wear my hair down with a thin sparkly head band or just down. Every once in a while I will flat iron my hair and either curl it under or out.



However, for the uncoming holiday, I wanted some new ideas that wasn't my usual options. I'm not very creative and I have tried looking up some ideas but can't find anything.



Is there anyone on here that has any suggestions? It doesn't matter if its all up, or partially up.. just some new cute ideas. My face is kind round and I do have longer-ish bangs in the front that go to about my cheek.



Thank you to all who have any ideas.



Happy Thanksgiving!!



What are other options?

Try the galleries at http://www.the411onhair.com and hopefully you'll find something that you like there.. there's also instanthairstyle and luv-emo.com if you're looking for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment