Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What to wear to a show?

HEYHEY. in 8 days im going to a show. local bands :D im thinking of wearing black skinnies a black local band tee with hot pink writing a local band sweater with slip ons, or chucks?



also, my hair will be down, straightened.



what do you think?



would this be ok, i will be hanging with 3 of the bands after, most likely running around, pictures, piggy backs :D rofl, ect.



dont ask why or how its because were close, ok thanks :] baha.



so yea.



is that clothing ok?



What to wear to a show?

yea that's fine.



I've been to soo many shows...that is pretty much what they wear.



I would probably wear a different jacket though.



I would wear this....because I have this....



that is what I would wear ...just to mixx it up a little, but what you chose is fine.



http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p...



What to wear to a show?

yeah skinny jeans are a must have.you should wear converse.perfect,you have great style and lucky you,you get to fool around with the band ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment