Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sidesweep bangs?

soo tmorrow im getting my hair cutt and i was thinking of geting sidesweep bangs ?!?!



would u beable to pull them back if u didnt want them on ur face one day?.. JW?



cuz right now my bangs are as long as my hair LOL cuz i greww them out,... soo info on sidesweep bands would be helpful THAX.



Sidesweep bangs?

I have them and I love em!!!! Go check out my 360 to see if you like em! I think they are cute, but they cannot be pulled back! Maybe if you use alot of hairspray!



Sidesweep bangs?

I have sideswept bangs and i love them! and yes you can pull them back. Try using bobby pins, you can get them in different colors so they will match your hair color so you wont notice they're there. You should really get sideswept bangs they look cute on everyone! Report It



Sidesweep bangs?

Yeah, you could pull them back. But you'll need clips. Sideswept bangs look nice on anyone.



Sidesweep bangs?

Sideswept bangs r AWESOME!



They give u the look you want but you can put your hair up with out them. (Like for cheerleading, basketball,soccer ect.)



you should totally go for it!



閳绢櫠erriwinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment