Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Military ball in 2 weeks鈥 need help?

I already know what dress I am wearing. It is a very pretty black v-neck dress. It goes to my shoulder blades and has straps instead of sleeves. It is tight till the waist then floss and is longer then I am tall. On the top of the dress is a gold vine design. The dress I am wearing in the picture is the same one.



I was wondering what type of hair stile would be cute to wear? My hair goes down to the end of my solder blades and my bands are down to my cheeks. The color is light brown.



Tell me what you think and any other ideas.



Military ball in 2 weeks鈥 need help?

I think you should wear the majority of your hair up that way you won't take anything away from the dress...Maybe you should do some tight curls like on orange perm rods...check Black Hair magazine...they have some nice styles ....and you want a diamond necklace, earrings, and a bracelet. I also think you should get your nails and feet done...make sure they place is clean because you don't want that flesh eating bug to get you.....hey it was on Tyra one day...surf the net.....



Military ball in 2 weeks鈥 need help?

i have to agree with the last girl. use light make up. i would go for nice sized jewelry not to flashy but still noticeable. otherwise i would just listen to her advice sounds like she knows what shes talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment