Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!!!! (I need advice)?

Ok, I used to date this guy in high school but i broke up with him because he cheated on his girlfriend with me. And i found out but he broke up with her but now i know he is capable of cheating. 6 years later, we are back together and i still think he is capable of cheating. But he is a great lay and i dont wanna give that up. I've come to the conclusion that i will cheat on him before he has the chance to cheat on me. That way, when he does cheat on me, my heart wont be broken. It really didnt hit me until yesterday when i was leaving his house after i stayed over the night and he sed "dont leave anything behind. my mom is coming over." wtf. and once i left a hair band there and he hid it. and he also asked me "if i told you i have a girlfriend what would you say?" GOSH WHY DO MEN HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?! I dont wanna waste time cuz i just got out of a three year relationship that was blown to hell and back. SO PLZ HELP!!!



Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!!!! (I need advice)?

Find a GOOD man who wants to marry you and help you raise a family -- this willl lead to a happy life. The time to do this is when you're young and attractive -- which I presume you are now. Once you hit your early 30s, these good guys become very scarce. So stop wasting your time having a thrill or two with this jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment