Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does he like me or her? please anwer!! will pick best answer!?

I like this guy, everyone says he likes me, and that were a cute couple. I think he might like me閳?He gives me stuff (like made me a ring, gave me a anklet), draws pictures for me on napkins, invites me to do stuff with him with him, sits next to me, his friend acts weird around me, talks to me, compliments me/my outfit, reassures me if I do something wrong, asked if I wanted to wear his cuff (I accidentally said no, dumb me), he told my friends mom that he thought I was really pretty. Does he like me? Or does he like another girl he sees more then me (cause there families do more stuff together), I always see him wearing a hair band she gave him. she totally likes him, she閳ユ獨 a little to obvious. He has given her a picture he drew, but閳?one time he asked if I wanted to ride in the car he was going in (we sat together), I said yes. But then the other girl came in and I think (I could be wrong) he gave me a annoyed or disappointed look. What閳ユ獨 up?



Does he like me or her? please anwer!! will pick best answer!?

Ask him, don't lose your chance. Just cause his family does stuff with another girl's family, that desn't mean he is totally interested in her. What's the worst that could happen if you ask?



Does he like me or her? please anwer!! will pick best answer!?

Guys don't do things like that unless they are interested. It is possible that he likes her too. The question is do you like him? Sounds like it. You better stake your claim before she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment