Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kat Von D & The Hair/Head Band She Wears?

Those who know of Kat Von D from being the show "Miami Ink" I'm sure most of you have noticed that occasionaly head/hair band she wears. . .



Do you know where I can buy one? Or what the hell the exact name of it is?



Kat Von D %26amp; The Hair/Head Band She Wears?

Personally, I think it is weird looking, I guess its a California thing. If you are talkin about the string looking thing she wears down near her forehead, then MOST likely you can get that at a Claire's store (I worked there forever) or any accessory type store for girls/women. I live on the east coast and I really don't see those head-things around but give it a few months and it will spread like wildfire over here. Definitely check out stores that sell hair accessories.



Kat Von D %26amp; The Hair/Head Band She Wears?

ummmmm, it's not a hairband, she bleached her hair.



DUH! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment