Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to Date Again?

Being 43 and was always used to having females ask me for dates in bars when I was younger, my life has changed and now being sober I dont know how to approach a girl. I have never actually asked for a date, at this rate I will become a hermit and die alone. I am from the long hair band days of the 80s nevr had to approach a female, they came to me. I find myself now not knowing what to do and afraid of rejection. I havent got time for singles clubs or a ceramic club. How do I get over the shy,rejection pariniod complex?? Its not easy at 43



How to Date Again?

start talking and stop kee[ing quiet



How to Date Again?

hey ur a hair band rocker. get that confidence back that had women drawn to you. then its as easy as just talking tot hem. you gotta play it smooth. do what i did. a line from a movie.....



"hey im gonna get something to eat, if u wanna come be my date, thats cool, and if u dont thats cool to.." 9 outta ten times it works

No comments:

Post a Comment