Sunday, July 26, 2009

Side plait?

I want to wear my hair in a side plait like this:



http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/images/multime...



Should I use a hair band to put it into a pony tail first or should I just go straight into a plait?



x



Hope that makes sense!



Side plait?

ofcourse u don't need 2 use a hair band to put ur hair into a pony tail. just settle ur hair a bit with a hair spray 2 put them sideways n then go into plait.



Side plait?

No, the hairband would mess it up since it pushes your hair back not sideways. This is what I would do....



Lightly spray your hair with water so it's smoother and easier to brush. Part your hair with a comb. Brush your hair away from the part as smooth as possible. Tie your hair into a tight ponytail so it stays in place. Spray some hairspray to hold in place.



Side plait?

It makes perfect sense. I think all braids look better when they're *not* put in a ponytail first.



From the picture, it looks like the braid was done down the center and just pulled over one shoulder for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment