Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair-dos for straight hair?

I have straight long medium length hair and side bands, And my hair is layered. I dont want a cut but how to do my hair in the morning, like when i go to school. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! =]



Hair-dos for straight hair?

THIS IS MY FAVE CHICK ON YOU TUBE, SHE REALLY THOROUGHLY SHOWS PPL HOW TO FIX THEIR HAIR THEMSELVES. I LOVE HER. HER STYLE IS REALLY UNIQUE TOO. HERE IS THE LINK. SHE HAS TONS OF VIDZ. BUT THIS IS MY FAVE. IMMA STYLIST MYSELF BY THE WAY. AND A LOT OF THE STUFF SHE DOES, I HAVENT SEEN BEFORE.



Hair-dos for straight hair?

(1)Twist the back up and hold it with a chopstick or two while leaving a section of the front down around your face. (2) ponytails are *in* use a hair accessory over the rubber band area. (3) Make a *high* ponytail and then braid it ;leave it alone or wrap it in a *bun*



Hair-dos for straight hair?

Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment