Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What band sings the song Naive?

I know it's a UK band. The singer has curly dark brown hair and the drummer is kind of chunky red red. I remember the music video takes place in the singer's bedroom then in some club. He's following his girlfriend who he finds at the end of the video hooking up with some random guy who has a mini mohawk. Anyone know what I'm talking about?



What band sings the song Naive?

The Kooks. The record is called Inside In/Inside Out. They are really cool and different. I love the song, Ooh La. The record went to #2 in the UK.



What band sings the song Naive?

kooks



What band sings the song Naive?

Yeah i know what your talking about but like you I dont know the name........ sorry im not a help.



What band sings the song Naive?

The only band I know of that sings a song entitled "Naive" is KMFDM.



What band sings the song Naive?

Its the kooks. Their album's called inside in inside out.



What band sings the song Naive?

Its by the Kooks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment