Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

They are on Late Night with Conan.. and the lead singer is black female singing very hard rock/metal like and she looks like Jada Pinkett Smith with long hair... wow - definitely different. Looks like the whole band is African American... I think it is Jada????? Anyone Know????



Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

It is Jada pinket smith.



Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

She is not African American, I think she is black and it is Jada Report It



Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

It is jada, will smith's wife is into hardcore.



Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

its jada



Ever heard of a band Wicked Wisdom?

yeah, I saw them too for the first time on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (not Conan O'Brian). I was just listening to the tv at first and heard this pretty cool sounding rock band. I looked at the tv and to my surprise she was the lead singer, along with most of the band members, were african american. After the song ended and Jay walked up to her, I noticed that she looked a little like Jada Pinkett Smith. Then I got online and realized that it WAS her. WOW! It really surprised me. I might actually have to check out their cd. Her vocals could be a little better but the music is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment