Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How do i grow a mans side tail?

How do i grow a side tail i have a mullet and on the side of the mullet i want a long tail and the rest at a even level and a side tail coming out of the one side and do i tie it up and if i do what do i use coz i herd lacker bands are bad for your hair. here is what i want the tail to look like http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8743/...



thank you guys.



How do i grow a mans side tail?

I can't see the picture of what you want because I'm at school and that site is blocked, BUT, if I'm thinking about it right...I've got a picture of Davey Havok in my head.



You can't have an even hair cut at all.



All you've got to do is trim it in the front and very back, then just comb it all over to one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment