Thursday, July 23, 2009

How should I do my hair???

Well, everyday I always wear my hair straight and down. I'm ready 4 a change. Any Tips on how to scrunch, curl, or flip out. I desperately need a change in my hair styling. I don't like putting my hair up in ponys or stuff but i'm pretty good at it. I don't like 2 though cause i got a huge forehead, but having bangs helps a lil bit. So any advice on how to do my hair? please and thank u! I also am going to be playing at a band concert 2 night, and i need help on styling my hair.



How should I do my hair???

get it cut withsome layers through it and put some wax / mousse through it and then scrunch it upwards with your fingers'it's a great look, kinda a messy look, you could also put some foils through your hair...if you have the time ormaybe you could curl it..wet your hair and twist your hair until it goes no more and then hold it to your head with a hair clip, do this as far around your head as you can reach..leave it to dry and then take it out,,you will have wavy curls... good luck



How should I do my hair???

Since you already bangs, an emo-type look might be cool. Here's a link to some pics. Otherwise, buy some hairstyle magazines at any bookstore or drugstore to get ideas:



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Emo_Hair_Styl...

No comments:

Post a Comment