Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What concerts did you see in the 70's?

I think it would have been so cool to grow up in that time to see Kiss/Zeppelin live...



I was a kid in the 70's, so, I saw some awesome hair bands in concert,



Judas Priest, Wasp, etc.



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

Sorry....I'm not that old!



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

yet to be born



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

i wasn't born yet but i would have loved to see zeppelin



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

i wasnt born yet!!!!!!!!!



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

Heaps, but my fav was ZZ Top in Houston in '78 or '79, I can't remember exactly, I was 17 or so. Big fun! They threw sunglasses to the audience when they sang Cheap Sunglasses!



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

sorry, I was born in '84



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

to answer your question yes it would be cool to grow up in that time because it was different have a nice day. i hope i answered your question



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

I saw KISS as a 17 year old in 1977. Awesome show!!! I'll never forget it. What I remember the most is how diverse they were. Hard rockin', and that drum solo when the drums rose and there's Peter Criss just having a great old time, and then later he sat on a stool in the middle of the stage and sang Beth. Did I say AWESOME show?



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

Sorry, i was born in the 80's...



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

Robin Trower,Dr.Hook,`Stones[72],Joe Cocker,was a roadie



for a couple months.CSN%26amp;Y,



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

It WAS cool! I saw Led Zeppelin, James Taylor, Carole King, The Kinks, Jethro Tull, Beach Boys, It's a Beautiful Day, Three Dog Night, Alice Cooper, probably a few others I can't remember. Also saw a live production of Hair.



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

alice cooper jethro tull greatful dead allman brothers johnny winters santana emerson lake %26amp; palmer pink floyd black sabbath chicago freddy mercury crosby stills nash %26amp; young j giels band %26amp; many more i cant think of by the way im 53 years old i still love rock%26amp;roll



What concerts did you see in the 70's?

Yes, Queen, Pink Floyd (Animals, Wish You Were Here concert with the exploding pig), Jean -Luc Ponty, Cheap Trick, Heart, Journey, Ted Nugent, Styx (Memorial Hall in Racine Wisconsin about 4 times) The Guess Who, Marshall Tucker Band, Allman Brothers, Joni Mitchell ( Rain soaked after 4 songs at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wi she had Pat Metheny, and Jaco Pastorius as her guests on stage. Jaco was playing a game with the lightning, making noises with his bass guitar)

No comments:

Post a Comment