Thursday, July 23, 2009

How can i break the habit...?

i always pull my hair back into a pony tail or bun! how can i break the habit. i always say i only pull it back becuz my neck gets hot and sweaty! i'm tired of taking my hair out and finding this bump where my hair band was. i have thick curly hair. please help!!!



How can i break the habit...?

dont have a hair tie handy.. that way you cant put it up!!!



How can i break the habit...?

Get a great hair cut and style. Then tell yourself you are NOT going to mess it up or hide it in a ponytail. Its determination you aren't going to do it anymore. A pretty style helps you remember.



How can i break the habit...?

wow! i have that SAME problem. my hair is brown, thick, and wavy. i cant have it down, because when it gets in my face, it irritates me. and when i have to put my hair down, [for dressy occacsions] my ponytail made a bent crease in my hair, and its annoying. i try to sometimes do a half pony tail or bun. because then the hair is out of my face. i just cut my hair about 4 inches, and my hair feels a little lighter. so thats helps. you can maybe go for a hair cut. and if you still cant break the habit, then instead of using a scruncci for your hair, use a big hair clip to put it into a bun. roll up your hair, then clasp it with the hairclip. then when you let your hair down, it will just unravel, maybe without that weird bend in your hair. my hair is to heavy for this, but if it works for you, you can make it cute by using chopsticks or something. hopefully this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment