Thursday, July 23, 2009

Useing aussies spruch spray?

I have curley hair and i was told to use aussies spruch spray so i have been using it on my hair after my shower and lthen puting my hair band in and scrunching my hair but why does my hair get so hard for after it dryes am i doning anything wrong or is there anything better i can use to style my short hair/



Useing aussies spruch spray?

my sister used that one all the time and her hair used to be the same way after, but she liked it like that. I think there are different levels of the hair spray. Ultra hold, etc. I use the shampoo and conditioner for that and it works great,but I dont like any of the gels or sprays for that brand because I didnt like it either. I also have curly hair by the way so I know how it is. I would say get any other kind of spray preferably one that also contains a conditioner and says soft hold or light hold on it. Also I don't know if you also have this problem but my hair seems to flatten out on top so I am going to start buying roof lifter and use that on my hair used it once before and looks great after styling. Hope this helps!



Useing aussies spruch spray?

Aussie products have alot of alcohol content therefore it is drying your hair out that is why it gets so stiff, Big Sexy has a curly sexy hairline that is great also Tresemme has a mousse for flawless curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment