Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I love the 80's music...i grew up on all the hair bands, i loved it when you could see a dime in a dude's pocket....how i wish for the good old days....



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

My sis-in-law and I still have what we call "80's days". We tease our hair and load on the eyeliner and listen to the hair bands. Dam I want a time machine! I miss Kip Winger and his "come f*** me* smile! Not only could you see a dime in the guys' pockets, but you could bounce quarters off their a s s es for miles! It was such a better time!



And I agree: why is it that my friends are getting older and looking older and I'm not? Cuz I'll always be 19 at heart!



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I love Depeche Mode in the 80s. Not 90s or 2000s.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

you must get over it its not going to happle anymore



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

3 words....Head Bangers Ball!



the 80's rock!



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

Huey Lewis all the way. But I dig 60's and 70's more then 80's. Its all good



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

count me in sister, i love the old days cause for me their were good...



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

Yeah, that was my time too. However, I do love the now 'cause I have kids and they are soooo much fun. They hear my "old techno and hard rock" music and think it's so old. Hahahahaha



Oh my, remember leg warmers? I wanted a pair so bad, now I look at them and go eeeeeeeeew.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I'm still stuck with depeche Mode %26amp; UB40.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

i just warped...wrong Q%26amp;A......



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

hahaha...that's so funny! I don't think that I am stuck n that sense, but I definetly have problems with reality! Like how come when I see old friends they all look older %26amp; fatter, yet I still see myself the same? I mean, like I was the only one that didn't get old %26amp; fat right?hahahaha...gotta get a laugh!



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

Every rose has its thorn, baby. You sound like the kinda girl that gives love a bad name. Still, I would let you poor some sugar on me.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

Im a 70s chick. Nothing beats Zep, old Sabbath, and Deep Purple



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I'd go back to that time if I could.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I liek the 80s music, too. But I have some later music.



OK, Everybody.....



BIG NEWS....



So the good ol' folks over at MTV have decided it's about time to put our video for "Honestly" up for voting on TRL!!!! This goes live today so we need all of you and your friends to go vote for us at the MTV website.....they don't do phone votes anymore so you have to vote online.....PLEASE go do this.....It's a really big deal for us and we're super stoked for this opportunity. We love you guys and now it's time for all of us to prove why the Cartel team is the best team out there.....we may be small but we pack a big lunch because we've got a lot of awesome friends like you.



Thank you.....let's do this.



Love and respect,



Cartel



______________________________________...



NEW CARTEL HEADLINING DATES!



The boys are rocking the Warped tour (check out their latest pics from the road here!)



and have just announced September headlining dates!



9/08 Gainesville, FL Common Ground



9/09 Tallahassee, FL Beta Bar



9/22 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre



9/25 Blacksburg, VA Commonwealth Ballroom



More to come...



SCORE A SIGNED GUITAR!



Enter to win an autographed guitar from the band at warpedtour.com!



CATCH CARTEL ON MTVU'S BACKSTAGE PASS!



Look out for Cartel this Thursday, July 27, on MTVu's "Backstage Pass"! You'll be able to watch it on-air that day, and online right here!



JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE



Cartel's "Honestly" is featured on the John Tucker Must Die Soundtrack which is available in stores and on iTunes now!



GET "HONESTLY AS YOUR RINGTONE!



Listen to a message from the band, join their mobile list and get the ringtone right here. Then make sure you tell a friend!



JOIN THE CLUB!



Cartel's official fanclub has launched!



And they want to give you free membership through the end of this year! Go to CartelsLuckieSt.com to take a look around.



As a "Luckie St." member, you get access to a special fanclub website, which features:



- an exclusive band journal



- weekly polls



- exclusive video content



- exclusive photos



- your own personalized @cartelrocks.com email address



- opportunities to get pre-sale concert tickets*



- and much much more!



If you already have CHROMA and are wondering how to join, you can still get in for free.



Just click here and follow the directions.



If you don't already have CHROMA, you can get it here:



Amazon.com, Tower.com, BestBuy.com, Sony Music Store (they have signed copies).



You can also download/stream it from:



iTunes | Napster | Rhapsody | Real | Connect



CONNECT WITH CARTEL!



CartelRocks.com



MySpace.com/Cartel



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I don't miss the big hair.I miss the music-a little bit.I mostly miss the part you mentioned about being able to tell what's in a dude's pants-----AND I'M NOT REFERING TO HIS BACK POCKET!



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

I think we all choose that special time called age of innocence. For me it was the 70's! I was in my teens and still a virgin. Going steady was not based on sex. You never have friends like you did when you were young. The music from your time will always be your music. Each time you hear a certain song...you will remember...your first kiss..first dance..prom and so on. I think we all get stuck in a time warp.



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

yes those were the good old days. now we get guys in pants to their knees. it's really sad



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

You are *so* young, good lady.....



(I still consider what came out in the 1980's as *new* music.....!)



Are you stuck in a time warp also?

i am a time warp. i would consider people in an 80's time warp junior trippers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment